WE WON! Best Sea Kayaking Film 2012

I'd like to thank the director... the producer... the editor... No wait, they were all me.
Seriously - these are (some of) the people I really have to thank.

This is the St Kilda kayaking 'team' with whom Liz and I spent a highly memorable few days filming last June.

(We're looking forward to the reunion in March folks!)

Thanks also to all the other people who took part in Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown - Volume 2.

Thanks to your help, we won Best Sea Kayaking Film 2012 at the Reel Paddling Film Festival 2012. Here's their press release.

I entered a twenty-minute cut-down version of full the DVD, which runs at over two hours.

The short version will now go on an extensive tour around Canada, the USA and parts of Europe.

Our first DVD won Best Instructional Film 2010 in the same festival.


And once again, thank you to everyone who took part and helped.